Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's Going On?

Today is a good day, the 1st day of rehearsals! This studio feels amazing & sounds F*@!ing incredible. The energy it took to create the gracious tunes has been replenished, refined and renewed! I feel like we've been bred for this day, patiently waiting for this very moment and readying ourselves for the race of our lives, the horses are on the track!

The room is alive with the sounds of music and I feel just like Julie Andrews in that one movie, I mean I don't really feel like Julie Andrews I was just trying to say that I, it, this moment feels sorta like that moment in that movie about the Von Trapps where she's running through the grass singing about how great music is etc. and the kids are all there and its such a ridiculous example that I hope you all know I'm kidding but it still feels that cool!

There's nothing that can really explain how this feels you know? I mean it's kinda like, insert tongue in cheek, remember trying to explain to your best friend how the sex with that person you always wanted to have sex with was? Not that i want to have sex with these guy's but you know what I mean? Ok, now I'm just coming off as a f*@#ing kid in the background goin CRAZY! Just havin a laugh with you but honestly, we're that good!

Anyway, on to the real reason I'm writing to you today, just because you're you!

Captain tyin knots,
Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat the feeling of being a kid, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're literally pingin'! Did you get into the generic fruit punch mix again? ;> Kinda like that, eh? It's so good to know you're feeling that way. Go forth, fearless. ;>

    ReplyDelete