Friday, May 14, 2010

A GRACIOUS PHEW!

It's over, 9 months of patience, preparation & perseverance have paid off! "Honest Man" has dropped in the airwaves at the fall line, opened an account and looking so stylie even Spicoli wants in on the action! Whoa! Sorry, just watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High and got a little carried away, anyway as I was saying, The Gracious Few have finally released our first single and I gotta tell y'all, we are stoked. Exhale.

I can't believe it's been 9 months! I remember how long nine months felt when I was waiting for Jasper to pop his head out and say "hey dad, let's party," it felt like forever but this has been one of the fastest 3/4's of a year I've known EVAH! What a thrill it's been. From Lancaster to Yo RK to Newport Beach back to Lancaster jump to Sausalito off to Australia, back to Sausalito off to Miami & wrapping it all up in a nice little bow in New York City! AMAZING! We are truly blessed.

Now comes the fun part, SHOWTIME! Playing these songs live is going to be such a thrill and I tell ya, we got our work cut out for us. I'm picking up that jumprope today cause I am going to need to keep up with these rockers! I'm also really excited to take a stab at a few of these LIVE songs. We've picked some great ones as well as some off the wall covers that we hope y'all enjoy as much as we do!

Thanks everybody for letting us do this for a living, we couldn't do it without you ALL!

"dangers my business!"
K

No comments:

Post a Comment